Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Turtle Docks

I have what is called a turtle landing. It is a little larger than the Zoomed docks or other similar docks. It fits in the entire corner of a 10 gallon tank, but works perfectly for larger tanks. I currently have it in use in a 30 gallon. Squirt loves to bask on it.

I have read reviews of it where people have said that their 6Inch and up turtles sink it and pull the suction cups around, making it unstable. Squirt is only 3 inches though and he is just fine with it and doesn't make it move when crawling up onto it. 

I have heard many good and bad things about the Zoomed turtle docks, however I have not tried them, So I cannot comment on them. I have heard many more good things than bad though however. and they come in different sizes to acommodate bigger turtles. 

So I figure that when Squirt gets larger and starts to sink his turtle landing, I will just go buy a large size Zoomed. 

No comments: