Friday, August 1, 2008

Mazuri Aquatic Turtle Diet

I finally found a website that sells it. And it was a good deal too, only $8.59 for a pound, and $13.98 shipped. It was cheaper than from Mazuri directly, which they wanted $11.98 or something for one pound before shipping. 

Now whats so great about Mazuri you say? I like the fact that mazuri has a very good reputation, as well as the fact that they use high grade ingredients. 

I will still feed reptomin, however I want to make Mazuri the staple pellet, with reptomin being the secondary. 

But anyway, I'm a little disappointed with the shipping, I ordered on friday, I got order confirmation saying it was sent, on monday. Now on friday I still have not recieved my pellets. You'd think that it would take less than 5days to ship a package just over 300 miles in the same state. 

No comments: